I won this rocking chair at an auction a couple of weeks ago. I immediately imagined it for a sweet pink nursery. What I did not realize was that this rocking chair had been repaired on one of the rockers. I was so disappointed when I found the repaired crack after I started the makeover process. Oh well! I finished what I had started despite the repair and I love how it turned out.
You can see the repair here~
I sanded, primed and painted the rocking chair with a perfect baby girl pink. I distressed the edges and brushed over them with walnut stain. The piece was finished with rub on poly. The good news is that when I updated my Facebook page on my newest item I had a great response despite the repair. I couldn't ask the price I had hoped for but at least all is not lost! " border="0">